Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Not so Triumphant Return

First I owe anyone and everyone who is still out there an apology.  Sorry for my three year hiatus.  I could make a million excuses about life being busy and having so much to do.  But, the truth is the longer you stay away from something the harder it is to get back to.  The truth is there is always time to make time, especially for the things you enjoy.  And for a few years I really enjoyed sharing my experiences with others.  After all, we were not created to live selfishly in our own worlds.  Our experiences are not ours to keep.  God allows them to happen so we can share his blessing, lessons and movements in our lives with those around us.  So this is my feeble attempt at a return to the blog world.  I have been blessed with a little free time.  So if anyone is still out there, I hope God blesses you with my experiences in the way he has blessed me.

No comments: